Present products to business establishments and individuals in a Pella Showroom;
Assist outside sales representatives by preparing bids and performing other support tasks.
Assist with daily operations of the showroom
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn all products and services.
- Do showroom presentations for customer prospects.
- Prepare bids and quotes on PQM software.
- Support outside sales.
- Answer phones / store messages and delegate to proper sales rep or department
- Attend home shows, architect shows and builder shows as required
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, aged leads, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads in an effort to sell products and services.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provide product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare reports of business transactions.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database CRM software
Education and/or experience - High school diploma or general education degree (GED); knowledge in computers, language, mathematical skills and customer communication skills. Some college is preferred.
Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written English language skills are required as well as excellent customer service skills - in person and on the phone.
Professional Skills - Must be a team player and exhibit a strong desire to learn and promote self-growth. Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and have demonstrated ability to follow assignments through to completion. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required. Must be able to problem solve, think clearly, creatively, and positively when faced with obstacles.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive an automobile, stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
Work Environment – Must maintain highest level of confidentiality, professionalism & motivation at all times.
Special Skills/Competencies Required
- Strong communication skills, both listening and verbal
- Multi- Tasking
- Able to work well with our public, vendors and coworkers in a positive and professional manor
- Ability to adapt to daily changing situations
- Assist in training coworkers
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to accuracy and productivity in his or her work.